Download Aadhar Payment App, How to Use Aadhar Payment App, Make Digital Transaction Using Aadhar Payment App
Hey guys!! After demonetization of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 Notes, Govt. of India encouraging the nation to start making cashless or digital transaction. Now Government has launched a new Payment through which you can make digital payment for cashless transaction. The name of the newly launched payment app is Aadhar Payment App. The app has been launched by IDFC bank in association with Govt. of India which will eliminate the charges currently taking by the private card companies such as “Master Card” and “Visa”.
It’s not the end of the role will be played by newly launched IDFC Aadhar Based Payment App. In addition to these it will help to make India a digital economy. This payment app will be the mother of all payment method. It will work everywhere equally whether it is a city or village. I have surely come to known that now there many questions are arising in you mind like-
What is Aadhar Payment App?
How Does Aadhar Payment App Work?
Requirement for Make Payment Using Aadhar Based Payment App?
How to Download Aadhar Payment App?
Process to Install Aadhar Payment App?
How to Use Aadhar Payment App?
Benefits of Aadhar Payment App?
Limitations of Aadhar Payment App?
Now I am going to clear your answer below steps by step. Please read the full article to get all detail about IDFC Aadhar Payment App
- 1 What is Aadhar Payment App?
- 2 How to Download Aadhar Payment App? (Playstore Link)
- 3 How to Pay Using Aadhar Payment App? (Both Merchant and Customers)
- 4 Requirement for Make Payment Using Aadhar Payment App?
- 5 Benefits of Aadhar Payment App
- 6 Limitations of Aadhar Payment App
What is Aadhar Payment App?
As I have cited above the Aadhar Payment App is a newly launched Smartphones which has been launched by IDFC Bank association with Govt. of India on 25th December, 2016. There are many apps like SBI Buddy, Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik through which you can make any transaction. But those are UPI App. To use above those app you need a smartphone. But the Aadhar Based Payment app is different, because you don’t need any mobile or smartphone to make payment using this App.
Yes!! Aadhar Payment App don’t require any smartphone, you can pay through the Aadhar Based Payment App without phone. Now tell me isn’t it awesome?? Now you must be thinking how will it work without phone? Let me clear!! The person whom you wish to pay must have a smartphone. For example, You have bought some meet from a butcher and want to pay through Aadhar Payments App, Then he will have to arrange a Smartphone to make your payment.
The Aadhar based Payment App, uses one’s fingerprints for the authentication. On the basis of this authentication, the money will be paid from his Aadhar linked account.
How to Download Aadhar Payment App? (Playstore Link)
The Aadhar Payment App is a Govt. App which was Launched on 25th December, 2016 by IDFC Bank association with Govt. of India. First of all the App will be available in play store as Android App. After that Govt. will release the Windows and IOS App of Aadhar Payment App. Notably the App will help both of Merchant and Customers. Now the Merchant can save the additional charges of swiping machines. OK!! lets come to the point.
Well, check the steps to download Aadhar Payment Application-
- First of all go to Google Play Store.
- Search for “Aadhar Payment App”.
- Agree to all terms and conditions.
- Now, click on “Download” Option.
- After that wait till the App downloaded.
- Now follow the instruction seen on the screen to install the App.
How to Pay Using Aadhar Payment App? (Both Merchant and Customers)
I would like to inform you that the method of pay using Aadhar Payment App for Merchant and Customers will be different. As said above the Adhar Payment Mobile App will help the both of Merchant and Customers. This App will help the merchant by saving their 2-3% additional fees currently taking by the Swiping Machine. And it will also help the customer, because after using this App the customers or Users will have to carry less cash with him/her. Let us see the process to use the Aadhar Based Payment App for both Merchant and Customers/Users-
Aadhar Payment App for Merchant @ How to Use or How does it Work?
We have been informed from hidden source that the merchant have to download the Aadhaar Cashless merchant app on their smartphones and connect to a biometric reader. However, the price of the biometric reader is Rs. 2000/-
See the below mentioned steps to download Aadhaar Payments App as Merchants and install Biometric Reader-
- First of all download the Aadhar Based Payment Payment app using the above mentioned steps.
- Now integrate it with the Biometric device installed in your booth (Shop/Store).
(Note: In order to integrate the biometric device you will need to enter required details of the machine in download payment application.)
- Now enter your bank account details where you want all the transactions to be credited to.
- That’s all. Now you are ready to go.
Adhar Payment App for Users/Customers@ How to Use or How does it Work?
- First of all enter your Aadhar Card Number in the Aadhar Field.
- Now select the bank from which you want to make payment.
- Use Fingerprint scan As password for Completing transaction.
- That’s all. Now you are ready to run.
Requirement for Make Payment Using Aadhar Payment App?
The Aadhar Based Payment App doesn’t need any gazette and physical things from the Merchant or Customers/Users. Just you have to remember your Aadhar number and your finger clean. The Requirement of Aadhar Payment Application are given below-
Requirement of Aadhar Payment App for Merchant
- A Smartphone.
- Internet Connection.
- Aadhar Payment app.
- Fingerprint Scanner. and
- Bank Account.
Requirement of Aadhar Payment App for Users/Customers
- Aadhar Number.
- Bank Account.
Benefits of Aadhar Payment App
- It will help the Merchant by saving the additional charges of Swiping Machine.
- As well as help the customers, because they need not to carry more cash with him/her.
- The customers can use this App without Smartphone.
- No service tax or any other extra charge on the payments using this app.
- You do not have to carry any Debit Card/Credit Card and no need to remember any pin or password.
Limitations of Aadhar Payment App
There are certain limitations of Aadhar payment Smartphone App which are listed out below-
- To use this App the Merchant will have to bear extra cost of fingerprint scanner which price is Rs. 2000/-
- You can’t transfer money to your friends or family members. That means you can’t leave the debit card completely.
- One can not use this App at the non-internet coverage areas.
That’s all about the newly launched Aadhar Payment Mobile App. Don’t forget to send your valuable feedback on the comment section. Keep visiting for latest update and share if you liked this article.