Google Tez app: Google the Leading internet leader has recently jumped in the Digital payment space in India with its latest brand new payment app “TEZ“. As the country recently joined the digital economy the competition has began among the companies to give digital payment options. Tez, means ‘fast’ in Hindi language. TEZ is a UPI-based payment app that can be used for online transactions as well as paying bills offline at stores. All transactions on Google Tez app are secured by ‘Tez Shield’ that detects fraud and prevents hacking also verifies identity. Now Send money to friends, instantly receive payments directly to your bank account & pay the nearby café with Tez, Google’s new digital payment app for India.
How to Get Started with Google TEZ App?
Google TEZ is available on Android and iOS .Google Tez supports several indian regional languages which includes Hindi, Bengali,Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil,Kannada and Telugu. Tez is also compatible with over 50 banks across the country that support UPI(Unified Payments Interface).
Like other UPI-based apps, Google Tez also requires your phone number for adding a bank account. And once the number is verified via one-time password (OTP) the app will request a UPI VPA (Virtual Payment Address). If you have not created one in the past the app will take you through the process of creating a new ID. Next you would be able to set up a PIN, and you will be all set to pay.
You would also able to see all your contacts who are using Tez on the app screen and request or pay money.
How to make transactions through Tez App?
Like with all other UPI-based payment apps, you can transfer money using the UPI address to anyone who has a UPI-supported bank account. Minimum transaction for this app is Rs 50.
So to start a transaction, First you need to tap the blue icon on the app. The Peoples you have transacted recently will appear on that icon and below that there will be a list of businesses.
The unique system from Google is the ‘Cash Mode’ in Tez. This allows you to instantly transfer cash to anyone nearby without the need to share your contact or bank details neither scanning a QR code.
The Google Tez app produces a special audio signal which can be only read by another phone running the Tez app. As soon as the app detects a compatible device, the transaction channel opens and you can enter the amount to send/receive the payment. Google clarifies that the transactions in this manner are completely encrypted and cannot be intercepted in the middle. Hence without compromising with security. And easy to use for everyone.
How to earn 51 per referral on Google Tez app?
Tez app is offering a referral reward of 51 Rs when you downloading the app and making first transaction through the app. Download the app and invite your friends to join Tezz app and get 51 on each invite. Follow the complete steps here:-
- First of all download Tez android app here
- Install and open
- Now link your bank account and create UPI
- For making your first transaction Go to “pay using …”
- Select pay using UPI id, QR or phone. Select UPI ID
- Now send Rs 1 to anyone or you may send in this UPI address bivabeinstein7@okaxis
- Pay Rs 1 via any method
- After payment you will receive Rs 51 in your account instantly
- You can also refer and get rs 51 on each referral. To get your referral link visit “offers” section. Share your link with others and get 51 each invite. You can refer maximum 50 referrals. You can earn up to max of 9000
Top features of Google Tez App
- Transfer directly to your bank account. Simply link your account to Tez over UPI and instantly transfer money from bank to bank.
- Know your money is secure. With Google’s multi layered security and 24/7 protection by Tez Shield, you can make payments and transfer amounts both big and small, with confidence.
- With Tez’s Cash Mode, you can instantly send or receive payments to anyone nearby without sharing personal details like your phone number or bank account