JioChat app offer: Jio chat is one of the most popular messaging and video calling app by Reliance jio. With Jiochat you can communicate with your friends and family in a new way. Now Express yourself in a fun way with instant video, stickers, doodle and emoticons. Jiochat is offering 10 free mobile recharge on sign up. Also get 10 free recharge on each referral. This offer is valid from 27th April to 3rd May. So hurry up !!
How to get free Recharge on Jiochat app?
- Firstly Download jio chat app here
- Sign up and Verify mobile number
- That’s it you will get 10 rs in your wallet
- Now go to Invite & Earn
- Share your link via whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc
- Now invite friends to sign up using your link to get 10 on each referral
- Share maximum friends to get more recharge.
About Jiochat App
Jiochat gives you Great experiance of messaging, SMS and voice calling. JioChat connects you with your friends on ANY 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi network. Express yourself in a fun way with instant video, stickers, doodle and emoticons. Enjoy instant messaging, free SMS, voice and video calling and much more in a single application.
Features of Jiochat app
- Instantly and easily message any of your JioChat contacts one to one, or in groups. Send files, emoticons, doodles, pictures, videos, audio notes and 1000s of local Indian stickers while you chat with them.
- JioChat lets you make free calls to your JioChat contacts. Whether one on one or group, global or local, JioChat delivers both voice calling and video calling with an easy to use interface at no additional charges
- Send stickers and express your emotions in all major languages
- Stay connected with your favourite brands over chat interface. Get the best deals and customized offers from various channels across categories.
- Explore what’s happening in the world. Exciting bite-sized video stories from top media partners, specially curated for JioChat users. Short Vertical Video Stories for a rich, full-screen natural viewing experience.
- Now you can also use the app in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali & Odia