How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device, Run Jio Sim in 3G Device, Will Jio Sim Work in 3G Mobile, Use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Device, Jio Sim on 3G Mobile– Hello Guys!! Today there is a huge crowd pronouncing Reliance Jio all over internet. You are crazy to have a Reliance Jio Sim Card to get unlimited 4G access till 31st March, 2017. But some people missed Jio Welcome Offer and now going to lose Jio Happy New Year Offer also. Still many people have not own 4G smartphone. We hope you find the Jio Welcome Offer Code Successfully. At the earlier stage some people even failed to collect Jio Sim Card. But you can easily collect your Jio Sim Card from your nearest Reliance Digital Store of Reliance Mini Store. But the question is “How do you use Jio Sim in 3G Device?”
You know Why I am here. I am here to clear all doubts arising in your mind. Today I am coming with all possible method through which you can Run Jio Sim in 3G Device or Mobile.
We have tested the all method with different phones. So, you can use these tricks (at your own risk). The details of the methods are given below-
- 1 How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 1 for Mediatek Processor Only
- 2 How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 2 for Qualcomm Processor Only
- 2.1 How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 3 for Moto G and Moto E
- 2.2 How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 4
- 2.3 How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 5
- 2.4 Share if you care
How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 1 for Mediatek Processor Only
This is a very simple method to use Jio Sim Card in a 3G Phones. But there is a limitation in this process. You can’t apply this method in all 3G Devices. To use Jio Sim through this method your device must have mediatek processor. So before try this method first of all check whether your device has mediatek chip-set or not. If yes then you can carry on. However, Android version 4.4 will be more preferred i.e Kitkat version is more preferable for this process.
This process will work successfully if you follow the steps carefully. After testing more than one 3G devices we have made out some steps to use this method properly. So guys follow the below mentioned steps carefully (at your own risk).
First of all Check whether the device has mediatek processor or not
- First of all download the CPU Z App from google play store (Click here for download)
- Now open the app
- Wait a while so that the app can retrieve your device information properly
- Now you can see the device information on the screen
- And if your device has mediatek processor then you will see the logo of mediatek processor on the screen.
Note: Before starting this process your Jio Sim must be activated. If your sim is not active then you can activate it in just a little time. follow the below link to activate your Jio Sim Card
How to Get Jio Network in 3G Device Through MTK Engineering Mode app
- Download the MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G Device (Click here to download)
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE
Note: Please very careful during this process. If you don’t know about what are you doing then stop here. Don’t do it..
- Now open the app or dial your dial your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Click on the option “MTK Setting”, then select “Preferred Network Option”.
- Now you are ready to Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device
- After following the above steps without any problem switch off your 3G Mobile Device
- Insert your Jio Sim in the first slot and keep the second slot empty.
- You will get the Jio Network on your 3G Device
- Bingo…You get the Jio Network on Your 3G Device in 10 minutes
Note: Though you get the Jio network, you won’t get 4G Speed, you will get 3G Speed and this is also better for you.
We hope you get success by following the Method 1 and enjoying Reliance Jio Preview Offer in 3G Device. Now the people having 3G devices of Qualcomm Processor are thinking that they can’t use Jio Sim Card in their 3G devices. But it’s not true. You can also use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Device. There is an other method for Qualcomm Processor.
How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 2 for Qualcomm Processor Only
- First of all Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App from play store (click here for download)
- Install the app & Open It.
- Click on Menu and Search for “Service Menu” Or “Engineering Mode”
- Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open It and Select Change LTE Bands.
- If the above Doesn’t Work Then Dial *#2263# then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
- Then Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” without quotes, Then Wait For Couple Of Seconds ,after that You Will Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”
- That’s it. Now you can Insert Jio Sim & Check Whether You Are Getting Signals Or Not.
- Restart the Device and Place it in First Sim Slot
How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 3 for Moto G and Moto E
This process is applicable for only Moto G and Moto E Mobiles. We have tested this method in Moto G first generation. You can also test it at your own risk. To use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G device please follw the below mentioned steps carefully-
- Open the dial pad and type *#*#4636#*#*
- will see one page with Testing, click on “Phone Information”
- After that scroll down till you find the Set Preferred Network Type drop down menu, click on that
- Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option
- Switch off your mobile put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
- Now Switch On your mobile and then you will see Jio 4G signal in your mobile
How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 4
If you have not get success using the above tricks then you can try another trick. This Trick Will Work In Stock Android or Pure Android ROM Like Cynogenmod,Resurrection remix Rom etc. To run Jio Sim in 3G Mobile using this trick, you have to follow some simple steps at your own risk-
- First of all dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Now you will get a screen named “Testing”
- You have to click on the first option named “Phone Information”
- Now click on “Set Preferred Network Type”
- There will be many option, but you have to only choose the option having LTE
- You can also select GSM/CDMA/LTE also.
- Now restart your device and insert your Jio sim in first Slot.
- Wait for 30 minutes to get 3G network.
- That’s all. Now you can enjoy unlimited Jio 4G
How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Device- Method 5
Here is another trick to use Jio Sim in 3G Mobile. To make your Jio Sim run in 3G Device through this trick, you have to download two apps called Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App. OK!! I am not going to provide broad description. I have listed out the all necessary steps regarding this trick to use Jio Sim in 3G Device. Let us check the steps below-
- First of all download Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- Now in order to select the network setting open the Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- Select the network mode as 4G/LTE.
- Now click on “Apply”
- After that switch of your 3G device and insert the Jio sim in first slot.
- Wait till the Jio networks come.
- That’s all. After network comes you can enjoy unlimited 4G access.
Final words: we have just provided you the all possible trick to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G device. The all trick are tested by us. So you can also apply these process in your 3G devices. But we can’t take any responsibility in case of any damage.